✅ 9 criteria passed
❌ 2 criteria to solve
Use our free online form builder to create any type of form for topfunnel.co.
Beauty and simplicity.
Use templates. No coding. Embed anywhere. Get emails. Collect data.
opens a new window
Home - TopFunnel
We're TopFunnel, real people helping some of the fastest growing companies scale their recruiting strategies with our sourcing and recruiting solutions!
Home - TopFunnel
We're TopFunnel, real people helping some of the fastest growing companies scale their recruiting strategies with our sourcing and...
Great, a redirect is in place to redirect traffic from your non-preferred domain. All versions of your page point to the same URL.
|ⓘ viewport||width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no|
|ⓘ robots||max-snippet:-1, max-image-preview:large, max-video-preview:-1|
ⓘ The results of our semantic analysis are shown below using the website's language.
They are the main concepts covered by topfunnel.co.
Each concept has a confidence score. The higher it is, the more important the topic is relative to the page.
Procurement Confidence: 71%
Company Confidence: 69%
Recruitment Confidence: 67%
Strategy Confidence: 66%
Economies of scale Confidence: 65%
✅ topfunnel.co website speed is fast. Page speed is important for visitors and search engines.
Get insights to improve your page loading time.
ⓘ This website is ranked #705.908 by Alexa.
This rank is traffic based. The lower the rank is, the better the domain is ranked.
|United States of America||#188.960|
The Doctype is used to instruct web browsers about the document type being used, like for a page, what version of HTML it's written in.
Declaring a doctype helps web browsers to render content correctly, which will give you more consistent results when you are styling your website with CSS.
Mobile friendly pages make it easy for users to complete objectives and common tasks on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. topfunnel.co seems to use a design or template that is consistent across all devices, in other words it's web design is responsive.
This website seems to be optimized for Mobile Visitors.
There is no best color scheme to use, but keep in mind that the bold dominant and accent colors give the website personality and focal points, while the plain background color keeps your visitors' focus on your content or products.
A good text to HTML ratio is anywhere from 25 to 70%.
This percentage refers to the visible text ratio, as opposed to HTML elements, image tags and other non-visible information.
Great, we found headings on this page.
|Top level heading|
|The market for top talent is competitive. break through the noise.|
|2nd level heading|
|Recruiting automation with a human touch|
|Only 5% of qualified candidates are looking.discover the other 95% with topfunnel.|
|3rd level heading|
|4th level heading|
|5th level heading|
|Join hundreds of companies who rely on topfunnel to streamline every step of their hiring process.|
|Sourcing done beforeyour morning coffee|
|Great messagesattract candidates|
|Schedule with easewith clara by your side|
|“ın 3 months of usage, topfunnel has saved my team tens ofthousandsof dollars in time alone.”|
|“topfunnel takes care of the admin work so ı can focus on talking to candidates.”|
|“topfunnel has drastically changed the way ı engage with candidates. my response rates are up and candidates know that we really care.”|
|“topfunnel helps us to reach more candidates and gives us visibility into our diversity initiatives, so we can successfully meet our diversity targets.”|
We found 26 images on this website.
26 ALT attributes are missing on your image tags.
Alternative text allows you to add a description to an image.
Google rely on alternative text attributes to determine relevance to a search query. Alternative text also makes an image more likely to appear in a Google image search.
It looks like you're missing alternative text for 26 images on topfunnel.co. Check your website to make sure it's specified for each image on the page.
|Plans & Pricing||text||https://www.topfunnel.co/plans-and-pricing/|
|Read the announcement||text||https://www.topfunnel.co/blog/topfunnel-partners-with-clara-labs/|
|Terms of Service||text||https://www.topfunnel.co/terms-of-service/|
|ⓘ Domain Registrar||CCI REG S.A.|
|ⓘ Registration Date||12/11/2016 6 years, 3 months, 14 days ago|
|ⓘ Last Modified||10/20/2019 3 years, 5 months, 6 days ago|
It's a good start.
You should focus on obtaining more social shares to improve your overall SEO strategy. Check out these tips to build a better social media presence.